Friday, May 30, 2008
7:56 PM
This is very important.
I need to get all the names of the people who are staying for the class chalet.
Please email devilynangel@hotmail.com or tag.
If you are going but not staying, just email keloysius.
I need to get ALL the names so that I can estimate/calculate the cost of the chalet. Latest by 29th May 12PM.
Or maybe anyone wanna write a cheque?
Kidding!
Those staying CONFIRMED: [in no order]
1. Angelyn (me)
2. Yanting
3. Cheryl Choo
4. Miao Lin
5. Siew Yi
6. George
7. Keloysius
8. Zhen Pang
9. Peng Seng
10. Wei An
11. Ming Han
12. Wee Liang
13. Rui Zheng
bring your money so that I cld pass it to my dad and need not carry so much money around. I am not going to carry so much money around.
GAH
Total cost: 328
Total humans: 13
328/13[curly equal]25.23
Note: Non-stayers need to pay for BBQ too
{♥}