Tuesday, April 15, 2008
6:00 PM
To these people:
Staying:(Confirmed)
-Siew Yi
-Peng Seng
-Wei An
-Randy
-Zhen Pang
-Ming Han
-Keloysius
-George
-Jia Wei
-
-Si Hui
-Jing Yu
-Angelyn
-Yan Ting
-Rachelle
-Miao Lin
Apparently theres a division between girls of boys because theres some sexism going on. Kidding! Initially wanted to split the chalets into GB what...
Anyway, this is important.
Do not bring gigantic bags/huge bags!
If you do we may be kicked out of the chalet and etc.
I stress,
DO NOT BRING BIG BAGS.Because actually limited to 4 people per room.
What your bag should contain:
-3 sets of day clothes, 2 sets of night clothes and no more please!
-Undergarments (Shut up, this is essential...)
-Waterbottle (Duh?!)
-Money
And nothing much more I suppose. So I suppose you don't need a gigantic bag -.- if not hor, you will get it from me.
-Angelyn
And when was there a friggin rule on not posting on the class blog for commenting? How come I dint know? Anyway this is not commenting, so don't friggin delete my post.
{♥}